Over the years I’ve written a number of articles into which I’ve been able to pour quite a bit of my thoughts. While not always the most popular, are the ones that speak the loudest to how I look at software testing and software development.
I think these articles represent a good starting point for readers (in no particular order):
- 10 Years In
- And nothing else funny happened
- An In-depth look at CAST 2015
- Exploratory Charters in GitHub
- Humans and Machines: Getting the Model Wrong
- How Do I Test This?
- How to Write a Good Bug Report (and be a Bug Advocate)
- My Testing Philosophy
- Recognizing a problem in eBay’s iPad app
- Testers, Don’t Be Afraid to Make Production Changes
- Throw someone else in to help QA it faster!
- Why take a Black Box Software Testing course?
- What Tester’s Need to Learn