April has come and is nearly gone without any prose being published. I couldn’t have that. You see I’ve been writing but I haven’t condensed that prose into a nice enough package to share. In the meantime lots of things are happening that are worthy of sharing:
- On Friday, May 3rd at 10:00am PST, I’ll be hosting Doug Hoffman for the AST’s May webinar on “The Often Overlooked Test Oracle: The Key to More Powerful Testing”. I love talking with Doug because he’s so knowledgeable and frankly I think Test Oracles aren’t very well understood. Learn More or Sign Up.
- Speaking of the AST, our conference CAST 2019 is open for early bird registration AND all the speakers have been announced. I’m already signed up! You should too.
- Despite being the “just” the Treasurer for the AST, I’m actively involved in most aspects of the business including finance, marketing, SEO, IT, conferences, education and elections to name a few. Ultimately what this means is I spend a good deal of my time trying to help improve the organization. It’s a fun challenge.
- I’ll be doing a half-day tutorial at StarWest 2019 on “Testing Today’s Web Applications: Tools You Can Use” which I’m super excited about.
- I’ve agreed (and am excited) to be doing an online conference talk on my experience of being an Automation Engineer. More details to come.
- I made an appearance on the AB Testing Podcast’s 100th episode two weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and honestly it’s my favorite (testing) Podcast.
- Two weeks ago I interviewed with Joe Colantonio for what will eventually become an episode of his TestTalks podcast. I’m really excited to see how this turns out!
That’s enough about me, what have you been up to?