As much as I like writing recap blog posts I’m tired of the way I title them, e.g. early, mid, late + month updates so instead I’ve organized this one as five articles / resources to share (note some of these feature me):
- My Webinar for TestCraft on “Participating in Code Reviews” as Tester went well. If you are interested the slides + materials are available online here. When a copy of the recording is available I’ll send an email to my mailing list. Have you joined yet?
- A little over two weeks ago I was on Joe Colantonio’s TestTalks podcast. It was a lot of fun and I’d ask you to listen if you have the chance. Speaking of podcasts, I’d love to do another some day, got any suggestions?
- The Association for Software Testing’s elections are coming up. Want to be a board member? Learn more.
- Recently it was brought to my attention that in the book Accelerate by Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble and Gene Kim there is a section on Test Automation. In this section high performance is related to having reliable automated tests, created and maintained by developers that run regularly. ” It’s interesting to note that having automated tests primarily created and maintained either by QA or an outsourced party is not correlated with IT performance.”
- Food for thought for sure.
- Now I need to re-read the whole book and see what other tidbits I might have missed.
- I highly recommend the book