Over the years I’ve written a number of articles into which I’ve been able to pour quite a bit of my thoughts. While not always the most popular, are the ones that speak the loudest to how I look at software testing and development.
I think these articles represent a good starting point for readers (in alphabetical order):
- 10 Years In
- And nothing else funny happened
- An In-depth look at CAST 2015
- Appropriate Test Documentation & Formatting
- Being a Distributed Tester was hard
- Good and Bad UI Test Automation Explained
- Good Tests vs Bad Tests and why you shouldn’t repeat them
- Hiring a Software Tester, an Analysis
- Humans and Machines: Getting the Model Wrong
- How Do I Test This?
- How to Write a Good Bug Report, use RIMGEN
- It was the Creative Web that collapsed
- My Testing Philosophy
- Participating in Code Reviews as a Tester (Stickyminds)
- Recognizing a problem in eBay’s iPad app
- Selenium is NOT a test automation tool (WonderProxy blog)
- Testers, Don’t Be Afraid to Make Production Changes
- Throw someone else in to help QA it faster!
- Why take a Black Box Software Testing course?
- What Tester’s Need to Learn
- Winning the #KaepernickingWorldwide Contest
Last Updated: 04/24/2022.