I have now managed to keep my publishing trend of 4 weeks straight with this post! Here are five links worth exploring:
- I recently finished reading (technically I listened to the audiobook) Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World. It was a really fascinating book of the ups and downs of working in a startup. As someone who is often an employee, the discussions around ownership, stock option grants and their valuations is super relevant to smart creatives / tech workers.
- Jason Arbon from test.ai recently announced OpenTestData. I love this idea but I only wish their announcement was the initiative was live and not that it was a work in progress. I’ve been fascinated with this idea of sharing testing artifacts, something I consider to be “test catalogs”. I’ve got two on Github but they are hardly complete:
- There’s less than 20 days left for CAST 2019 and some tickets are still available. Will I see you there?
- Earlier this week on Tuesday I joined this State of Testing report recap panel. It was fun and you should take a look at the report for if you haven’t already. If you are subscribed to my newsletter I’ll share the video when it is made available.
- Thanks to a comment in the TestersIO chat channel, I came across SmashTest. I’m intrigued by this high level language that will then compile into detailed automated test scripts. Added to my TODO list.
Alright this is slightly more than five links worth exploring but you get the idea. Did I miss anything important?